vraua.'s cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Like I just said in discord to vraua, maybe right now isn't the best time in accordance to how some players in-game feel about him due to his as stated himself 'edgy past'.

However I want to review him in accordance to what I have seen from him recently. From the perspective of someone who knows him for now and not then. Which is what I thought we were basing our +1's and -1's on, not how he acted a year or longer into the past.

Now, he seems like a fair individual making an attempt at changing through his gameplay. His vocal attitude does in fact tell another story at times. He may still have immature outbursts that are amplified, provoked & instigated by the troll nature of some of our servers more potent individuals. But that is of lesser relevance. It has been two years since the cop application Hand of Doom linked was denied and I believe in that time span a user can change or at the least take notice that a change has to be made.

I'd suggest he has a trial period of a week or two, even if it be of probationary status. I'm not overly fond of an application being completely denied based on historic events I'd put on a scroll and place on a podium in a museum.
  • Wait and see for a bit. Can be helpful and cool at times, and an annoying ass 90% of the rest of the time. That mouth... I thought I swore a lot, lol. After hearing "cunt" repeated for the 45th time in as many seconds, it just grates on my nerves. It's like ghost peppers, a little dab will do ya. A bunch makes for "a spicy meatball..." but a meal consisting of just that is generally unpalatable, and just burns everyone's ass ;)
  • ThunderShorts wrote:

Wait and see for a bit. Can be helpful and cool at times, and an annoying ass 90% of the rest of the time. That mouth... I thought I swore a lot, lol. After hearing "cunt" repeated for the 45th time in as many seconds, it just grates on my nerves. It's like ghost peppers, a little dab will do ya. A bunch makes for "a spicy meatball..." but a meal consisting of just that is generally unpalatable, and just burns everyone's ass ;)
    thank you, i will try and improve a bit on that, i know that i say "cunt" every 3 words, and i will try and fix that