the dog's what ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the dog's what ???

--Your information--

IGN: Chameleon
    SteamID: U:1:133144856
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093410584/

--Accused member information--

IGN: the dog's what ???
    SteamID: U:1:16535086
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976800814/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Do not sell or give VIP items to non-VIPs.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: the dog's what attempting to trade Jagzon Sex for printers.. its in chat and also you can hear Jagzon talking about it on mic.

Witnesses at the scene: Jagzon, Asher, BOB

Was there an admin online at the time?: No

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes

Proof of rule breaking: dropbox.com/s/6e7e06z28rw92w5/nosex1.dem?dl=0
  • Well I've been told by a few admin that it is so I guess it's not my fault I thought that.. lol.. oh and eldrun can you give me my donator tag for the forums please? I'm a donator after all

Greaser wrote:

If you did buy them and give them to him then it would be against the rules, but if you just got the from dailies or the spin then it's fine.
    So it is against the rules? lol im confused when two admin are saying two different things.. you say it is eldrun says no hmm.. well by what greaser is saying I was just curious how are you going to prove if the vips are buying the sex/hugs or just receiving them on dailies? Seems like that rule needs to be chucked out the window lol
  • Chameleon wrote:

Well I've been told by a few admin that it is so I guess it's not my fault I thought that.. lol.. oh and eldrun can you give me my donator tag for the forums please? I'm a donator after all

Greaser wrote:

If you did buy them and give them to him then it would be against the rules, but if you just got the from dailies or the spin then it's fine.
    So it is against the rules? lol im confused when two admin are saying two different things.. you say it is eldrun says no hmm.. well by what greaser is saying I was just curious how are you going to prove if the vips are buying the sex/hugs or just receiving them on dailies? Seems like that rule needs to be chucked out the window lol
    We are going to either be making them vip exclusives or making them public items.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Greaser ().

• Since this rule was made , Sex and Hug items have become public domain through /spins and /dailies. Because of this , Sex and Hug items can no longer be considered a VIP only item. Thanks for the report Cham , I spoke to "The Dogs What?" , and he assured me that the items he was trading were items that he had won from /dailies or /spins. We will adjust this rule accordingly. Thread closed.