Currian cop abuse

• I have a screenshot of currian doing the same.
      He also kept chasing me so that i would attack him the whole day. Plus didnt cuff anyone but me until i made him notice. Also leaves people in jail even when stuck due to jail bug and killed idioten as cuffed in jail. He has previous cop reports even from me for "doorblocking" linesse elevator. He also switches to cop to avoid death and Camp in pd for some time after getting assraped as a rebel.
    • i was trying to talk with him and i think he isnt fully aware of the rules. He didnt act out of emotions, this is what i could interpret by talking with him.
      I think some1 has to intodruce him the ruels in a language he understands, so we can confirm the thing what i said above.
    • P0rnstar Gangstar wrote:

i was trying to talk with him and i think he isnt fully aware of the rules. He didnt act out of emotions, this is what i could interpret by talking with him.
      I think some1 has to intodruce him the ruels in a language he understands, so we can confirm the thing what i said above.
      Everytime we try to speak to him he completely ignores us.
      Also i think he uses "language barrier" as an excuse.
      When we would talk to him in english, even by calling him "Currian" he wouldnt answer and totally ignore us.
      But when it comes to provoke or say stuff, he seems to know very well.
      (Things such as "Koala make me cop" and "Danilo, your locks disappear? =)" which he said as i came back from afk yesterday.)
      Also dede, even when you were talking german to him, he stopped replying to you after a while, didnt he?
      I dont get how if "he's not fully aware of the rules" manage to be cop and stay cop for such a long time.
      Plus, he received how many warnings/complaints already? Im incline to think that at this point, he will never change.
    • Idioten wrote:

Your in-game name:Idioten
      Discription of the Event: so i was the onlyone whit crime in the surver, and currian kickdoor, when im out in the open, i dont know witch door he kickd but that not whit the rules. also i hadent been in anny building / appartments and escaped
      proof= steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1306104428
      This proves nothing

Danilo wrote:

I have a screenshot of currian doing the same.
      He also kept chasing me so that i would attack him the whole day. Plus didnt cuff anyone but me until i made him notice. Also leaves people in jail even when stuck due to jail bug and killed idioten as cuffed in jail. He has previous cop reports even from me for "doorblocking" linesse elevator. He also switches to cop to avoid death and Camp in pd for some time after getting assraped as a rebel.
      Could you link it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless Currian admits to it or you have further proof then we simply can't ban him off of a kick door appearing in chat, he could have kicked a stuck cop door. If he admits to it then he should be banned because he damn well knows the rules after all this time, language barrier or not.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon