Freeman City V2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Its trash syle I’m sorry you won’t be able to change my mind lol. I’ve played many maps in my rp years and this is by far the worst with no competition. I like the effort and idea though no doubt and sure it looks like cs go designs but if the map itself isn’t functionally right it doesn’t matter how pretty it looks. You can polish a turd but it’s still a turd my dude (but hey I see he added sliding doors and made some changes so maybe he can prove me wrong)
    • joshhite11 wrote:

Its trash syle I’m sorry you won’t be able to change my mind lol. I’ve played many maps in my rp years and this is by far the worst with no competition. I like the effort and idea though no doubt and sure it looks like cs go designs but if the map itself isn’t functionally right it doesn’t matter how pretty it looks. You can polish a turd but it’s still a turd my dude (but hey I see he added sliding doors and made some changes so maybe he can prove me wrong)
      If you think this is the worst rp map made you need to open your eyes.
    • joshhite11 wrote:

Its trash syle I’m sorry you won’t be able to change my mind lol. I’ve played many maps in my rp years and this is by far the worst with no competition. I like the effort and idea though no doubt and sure it looks like cs go designs but if the map itself isn’t functionally right it doesn’t matter how pretty it looks. You can polish a turd but it’s still a turd my dude (but hey I see he added sliding doors and made some changes so maybe he can prove me wrong)
      I welcome you to give the new edition a try on Garry's mod. The Clutter-free update along with the help of a friend called time, the workshop is now able to support the map.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1657672325
    • MavFree wrote:

FMC V2 Clutter-Free Update.

Coming upon one year since FMC v2's release. The clutter-free update aims to open up play areas and reduce.. clutter throughout the map.

-Removed Mini's.
      -Removed Controversial posters.
      -Removed many minor details.
      -Removed VIP from main play area. (Teleport based now in a similar manner to Venice. May do this to the rest of the apartments.)

-Changed tunnel passage-way to be open. (May impact framerate on lower-end cpus.)
      -Changed all sliding doors to 5 second auto-close instead of -1.
      -Opened New pathway from High-rise to Cafe Baltic. (Originally a feature but was removed for FPS improvements)
      Hey Guys I really don`t understand why some of you complain about this map (or any maps)! This was the map running when i joined the server for the first time last may. The map with the cars and all the details was in my opinion great. Add that with the admins (playing at the time) and some of the players thats why i stayed.
      And its been a long time since i made a map but i now how long time and effort it takes. So to all you that complain about everything, you may be the reason why nobody want to make new maps.

/Glenn

i want to play that map so dede let me now when its on the server ;)
      "I can not continue to carry all the crowbars anymore! The way to salvation is exsploring the wilderness, Rust" These are the words of the lord of the 2RS (RustRuneScape) Resistence is futile!
    • Glenn Norway wrote:

MavFree wrote:

FMC V2 Clutter-Free Update.

Coming upon one year since FMC v2's release. The clutter-free update aims to open up play areas and reduce.. clutter throughout the map.

-Removed Mini's.
      -Removed Controversial posters.
      -Removed many minor details.
      -Removed VIP from main play area. (Teleport based now in a similar manner to Venice. May do this to the rest of the apartments.)

-Changed tunnel passage-way to be open. (May impact framerate on lower-end cpus.)
      -Changed all sliding doors to 5 second auto-close instead of -1.
      -Opened New pathway from High-rise to Cafe Baltic. (Originally a feature but was removed for FPS improvements)
      Hey Guys I really don`t understand why some of you complain about this map (or any maps)! This was the map running when i joined the server for the first time last may. The map with the cars and all the details was in my opinion great. Add that with the admins (playing at the time) and some of the players thats why i stayed.And its been a long time since i made a map but i now how long time and effort it takes. So to all you that complain about everything, you may be the reason why nobody want to make new maps.

/Glenn

i want to play that map so dede let me now when its on the server ;)
      Glenn no one is complaining about everything what are you talking about? I voiced my opinion about 1 map that most of our player base hated.I played the server the whole time we were on the map and 90% of the server hated it and ended up leaving until map change. I literally heard people say over mic “I’m not coming back until this map switches this is terrible” and we were lucky to have 2-4 people in the server that were afk lol. So there’s your why Glenn :)
    • hey Joshhh,
      I dident target you in my post! I just remember players complain (like you say) when the map was running, same when Venice was running on the server. I really like playing maps that i never played before :thumbsup:
      "I can not continue to carry all the crowbars anymore! The way to salvation is exsploring the wilderness, Rust" These are the words of the lord of the 2RS (RustRuneScape) Resistence is futile!