Castles Cop App

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Castles Cop App

--Basic info--

In-Game name: BoSS The Castle [RQ]
    SteamID:STEAM_1:0:17852974
    Time played: 60

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    How will you benefit the server?: I have noticed a startlingly high percentage of officers to rebels. I think the civil protection role provides a crucial piece to the roleplay community. Both in having officers to help new players as well as keeping crime low. Officers provide an amazing source of entertainment and legal form of pvp. Because of my past experience I believe I can fulfil these goals as a civil Protection Officer.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot at rebels unless shot at first. Do not unjail another cops prisoner without consent form that cop. Who you jail/cuff is your responsibility. You may not kill jailed players. Do not abuse cop spawn items in any way. To avoid favoritism. If you are going to release one of your jails, release them all. If there is a rule breaker capture evidence and submit it to an admin.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To provide a source of guidance to all players as well as a source of entertainment for the rest of the community. Officers are expected to help build the community. Whether that is giving a new player a tutorial or solving a dispute amongst other players or assisting administrators. Officers keep a level head while maintaining stability for our community.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Do my best to subdue the player. If proven unsuccessful I would continue to try various solutions. Hopefully learning from each death until I could successfully detain the player.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I can dedicate a fews hours every day of the week with increased activity on weekends. EDT

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: I have past experience as an officer with cold community. As well as several other servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I’d first talk to the player to determine if they needed help with a specific thing or a full tutorial of the game and or server. If this is a brand new player to HL2rp I would first give a tutorial of the game. I would then go into the specifics of the server as we have very unique mods that allow our players to get a more immersive roleplay experience.

Anything else you would like to add?: I have 10 years of experience in half life roleplay. In addition I have thousands of hours dedicated to cold community. For years I ran and maintained a server box hosting and running various servers and communities. I’ve participated in the management of several other servers not under my domain.

--End Application--

The post was edited 4 times, last by BoSS The Castle [RQ] ().