! Zero-Nitro [OG] !/Idioten cop abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ! Zero-Nitro [OG] !/Idioten cop abuse

Your in-game name:Asher
    The Staffs In-game name: ! Zero-Nitro [OG] !
    Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:55377317
    Discription of the Event: he kicked my door when no one was haveing crime there as u can see the video i went up to check my house weather anyone had crimes in the house before reporting him.
    Proof of Event:

He hates me for not giving him keys to my house killed me while i was afk in my house yesterday and about 1-2hrs ago before he abused he said he was going to keep killing me so im takeing this as not a accident as he knows i usualy sleeps this timing
    banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd
  • Stop whining asher, i had just caught you killing under tens and didnt report, stop crying about killing you kill me non stop and i dont cry... also i was online when this was occuring and i believe PLAYER WILL was in there and had used crime software which wouldve affected his crime shortly before this video..Asher has a problem with respecting the community, for whatever reason. And constantly looks for reasons to strip someone of cop/admin/sourceban...as he has quoted "Have you not seen the ban list? All of my recommendations for ban are accepted" He is a nuisance to the community and any occurance he has spoken of should be to be taken with a grain assault. Had shot me multiple times yesterday then as i would shoot back he would cry that i shot him first, one time that it did happen and the ONLY timei was trying my first skill cuff and didnt switch quick enough to stunstick " Hand of doom" was available did warn me for it but did also remind asher that i am new and it takes time to practice it. Asher can be a good player, and treat people kindly but only when its of his convenience, but i do say i was cop at the time of this incident and WILL did have crime and does reside in ashers home.

+1 for not abuse
  • i'll like to see you proof that clit, i have 2 proofs of u abuseing cop since you were new i didn't report you if u want i can just post you abuseing here

Idioten is a massive cunt who deserves to be hung from his cock from a tree. He kicked a door down with no crime committers inside.

will wrote:

Noose him up. banneddd
    yes that's what i saw

Idioten wrote:

Hey, i kickd the door to arrest will he had 17k crime, i then agin kickdoor to get out when i meet ash entering, no abuse at all, mention that to ash and he dident seem to care he just want me to lose cop for no reason att all
    Proof steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1337861078
    surver uptime matches,
    i recored 2sec after you kicked the door as you can see in that video you were moveing in towards my house not going out i don't think your screenshot really proofs anything
    banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd banneddd
  • No, he kickdoor'd one time to cuff will who had 17k crime, and then he tried to get out by kickdooring a second time at which point asher starts recording, he then kickdoors a third time in another attempt to escape which fails and then goes back into the house and drops down to the lower part under the fences to try and get out that way.

There was no malicious usage of sm_kickdoor here so no punishment needs to be given out.

/closed