Buddy's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buddy's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name:buddy
      SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:197699800
      Time played:83 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:to be cop

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime.
      Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.Do not Hit random Rebels with the Stunstick to Heal them unless asked. (This Includes Crossbow Skill Cuffs)Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime.Do not Unjail another Cops prisoner without consent from that Cop. - Who you Jail/Cuff is your responsibility. Do not kill Jailed players. - Cops can kill Cuffed players outside of Jail.Any Rebel(VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. (This includes the Roof, Ladder and Ledges)Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop.Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain.Do not favor as a Cop, play fair. - To avoid favoritism. If you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin.If you visibly see a fellow Cop get shot by a Rebel, you may aid the Cop in killing the Rebel.Cop vs Cop fights are Acceptable. - If the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.Off Duty Cops are permitted to AFK(Players are auto swapped to Off Duty when detected as being AFK)Promotions are automatically applied, do not ask.Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in the loss of your cop privileges

What is the function the Civil Protection?:take rebels to jail for 1,800+ crime ,protect the streets dearing lock down

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: i would ask them to stop if they dont i would fight back

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?30 hours

How will you benefit the server?: help new players

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:i would help the player as much as i can

Anything else you would like to add?:no

--End Application--