Waffles Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Waffles Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--
    In-Game name: Waffles
    SteamID: STEAM_1:1:55538730
    Time played: 76 Hours

--Questions--
    Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do have a mic

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I was Civil Protection in the past. I loved it, only was removed due to me going into the military and not being available anymore.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: As Civil Protection you are to cuff players that have 1800 + Crime. Do not initiate combat unless another rebel has provoked {attacked} the Civ Protector. Kickdoor is to only be used when Crime is above 4000.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Maintain crime, cuff a player that has 1800 + .

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Politely ask to stop, if it continues wait until attacked then destroy target.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? I can dedicate roughly around 25 + hours to the server a week.(EST) (FL)

How will you benefit the server?: Growing with the community

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No it is not

A new player has joined the server and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will personally lead the new player around the map and explain each key point of the map. I will demonstrate how to make money and what each NPC does, also showing the location of each NPC.

Anything else you would like to add?: I was Civil Protection once about 2 years ago, I had to leave the server due to me enlisting in the Army. Not wanting any special treatment whatsoever, I am including this info so that staff know i was once a COP, and i was removed for a neutral reason.

Thank you for your time

:thumbsup: