Fist of Fury trusted Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fist of Fury trusted Application

Steam Name:Fist of Furry

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:112876338

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?:Since summer 2017

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:I just want to be an Trusted Admins so that i can do small stuff like proping and help other players by proping.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:No O_o

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player://///////
    b). Banning a player(for one day):////////
    c). Creating a prop:/db_create (name of the prop from the prop list)
    d). Freezing a prop:/freezeit
    e). Saving a prop:/save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door:/linkpropdoor #doorid
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command:/help also:/serachcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I would lock if an admin is online who can help and report him.

A cop is rdming other players: Ask him frandly to stop and lock if an admin is online.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Explain him that its not allowed to kill player unther 10. If he still kill player unther 10 i will report him.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Show him how all thinks work and help him making money.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: ---------------

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with [b]others pertaining to staff?:Yes
    [/b]

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your
    immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.
  • Trusted is not a rank that is normally applied for, it's a rank that is given to long time members of the community who want to contribute more without being in an actual admin position or people who we feel wouldn't suit an admin position, you'll see that there is only one Administrator Application format to use for applying to admin and none for trusted because we don't want people to apply for it.
  • Yeah, Lantz initially applied for trusted and we said basically the same thing to him that I said here, after which Lantz changed his app to apply for trial instead and we gave him trusted because he had been playing for a long ass time and never did anything wrong. However I don't feel like fist has been around long enough to have sustained a decent rep in the community for very long so I'll just go ahead and close this for the time being.