admin app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Administrator Application
    Mar 18th 2015

Half-life 2 Deathmatch: Administrator Application Format.

Steam Name:koolaid

SteamID:
    0:1:93135250

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)? :been playing here since 2014

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: would like to be trusted so i can learn how to do propping

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: i was admin on another server but i really did nothing

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely): i need to understand these better and hoping someone will take the time to help me.
    a). Kicking a player:
    b). Banning a player(for one day):
    c). Creating a prop:
    d). Freezing a prop:
    e). Saving a prop:
    f). Connecting a prop to a door:
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command:

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: ask for video proof or a screen shot

A cop is rdming other players: get a higher admin to help me with this

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: warn the player not to do so and if they continue kick them from server

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: try my best to explain the server to them and try to show them around

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: check the logs to see if that is the case

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: yes

The post was edited 1 time, last by koolaid ().

• The Doggy wrote:

Trusted is not a rank that is normally applied for, it's a rank that is given to long time members of the community who want to contribute more without being in an actual admin position or people who we feel wouldn't suit an admin position, you'll see that there is only one Administrator Application format to use for applying to admin and none for trusted because we don't want people to apply for it.
    ^This, I've updated the application format so this doesn't happen in the future.

I'm going to close this so if you want to actually apply for admin instead of trusted kool, create a new thread with a properly filled out template.