Apologize to BLAZE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apologize to BLAZE

After i herad about that Blaze has Autism i wannt to apologize for being a dick. I want to apologize that i call you retard. I want to apologize that i call you noob and perm kill you. I wannt to apologize that i call you idiot. I apologize that i call your mom a bitch. I made a huge mistake and i stand for it. Youre not trash... the people who are bulling you are trah like me. Dount take it serious what the people say about you, just ignore them. Also i wannt to submit that im not 16 or 15 im 14.
    I hope you will read this and you will acept this apologize.

(For evry spelling mistake give me a -1)
    Display Spoiler
    Im trash lol
  • hes autistic and dyslexic and was unable to finish school past like 9th grade because of it, not to say that he shouldnt be held accountable but stripping his cop the one thing he likes to do on the server is just kind of wrong he hasnt done anything incredible to hurt anybody, it seems like players and admins cant seem to remember that this is a more dying than growing community within halflife, as regular players withing the server its best to say that the respect amongst eachother is not where it should be threatenings of bans/reports/cop sstrips are absurd we have too few players let alone cops to be just stripping them n saying ok come back in 2 months blaze has over 350 hours i started playing on this server again since like 2015 in november of last year n he started in like april i remember when he was new and he has like 100 more hours then me, since he hasnt been able to be cop the only cop on was doom n pizza last night for 10 mins people run with crime all day now you know why man,simply because of blaze, hes more active than most people on server and deserves to have cop.
  • From what Doom told me he got it removed for Multiple reportings from multiple people over the past several months.

Doom followed my guidelines with what to do when stripping Cop. Give a reason and a Date so they can reapply.

The Server has always had less Cops than Rebels and most Rebels only ever want to try Cop then quit when they keep getting wrecked.

It's something you have to want to do and if you want to do it then you better stick within the Rules set for that position.

I have 1725 hours on HL2DM, atleast 1700 of that on the Server with atleast 1500 of that being Cop and Zero AFK time. There were tons of times where I got out numbered and out gunned(Being the only Cop to stick through it at the time for 7 months straight before Doom and Duer joined the Force) but no matter the circumstances happening you have to stick to the Rules.

• Volar wrote:

Does he really have Autism or is he getting blanketed in with the huge Spectrum that is now encompassing Autism?

Now'n'days if you don't listen to people talk or are antisocial or are a little slow and need special Ed you're considered to have Autism, WTF.
    I technically have autism lmao.(incoming The Doggy: It wasn’t obvious?)
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

The "label" given to Brenden by supposed professionals means very little here. We all understand that everyone is different , and learn at different rates. I honestly felt like I'd given him several breaks already when it came to breaking cop rules. Maybe I was a little harsh. I'll reduce his suspension down to 1 month.

Wait Blaze and BrenDEN are the same person? I always thought he just purposely ignor d people and/or didn’t understand what was being said.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)