Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Application

What to make the subject "Rayz Mafia Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

SteamID:
    Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Wanting to try something new.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot at rebels unless shot, cuff people with 1,800 crim +, Don't hit random Rebels with Stunstick to heal them unless asked. Only kick doors when people have 4,000+ crime, Don't unjail people you didn't arrest, Don't kill jailed people. Don't Suicide to give people free guns, and don't switch constantly rebel and cop.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Arrest criminals

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Shoot back since u have the privillage to do so.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): Possibly 10-15 hours

How will you benefit the server?: By helping new players on how to play on the server, and reducing crime, and also try to keep this server going.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Give them directions and try helping as much as i can to start them off on how to do things.

Anything else you would like to add?: I hope i can have a chance at being cop.

--End Application--