Mudball applies as a cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mudball applies as a cop

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Mudball
    SteamID: SacrificialNeko (using custom url. Sorry.)
    Time played: 1d 11h 19m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To defend new people (people under 10 hours), and to deal with problems when they arise.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: To jail people at 1.8k+ crime, only kick doors down if the person owning the door is at 4k crime or above, Only shoot if shot.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: The purpose is to jail, cuff, or uncuff players (at or below 1.8k crime)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: make an attempt to RDM them as well, but only once unless they try to do it again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): decent amount now that I'm back in the swing of things. I've put in around 9 hours in the past 24, and I'm still not don't playing for today.

How will you benefit the server?: Cuffing RDM'ers with 1.8k+ crime, so that people who are trying to get money by doing jobs can do so.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Explain the basics and what all to expect out of the server, and answer any questions they may have about it.