Michael free me...
pData has been updated in the last one to two weeks.
- The site has been moved to present under project_adata (aData standing for All Data).
- Dashboard has changed to a new format and theme.
- Smaller new feature updates are now shown in notices at the top of the page so Volar doesn't ban me from the forums for using thread replies as change logs, 'double posting'.
- Added the complete item list into table you can sort or filter through. Item Value, and number in-circulation is included.
- Added 30 day activity log for total active locks at the end of each day @ 12:00am.
- Fixed 30 day bank activity log to actually limit to a 30 day period.
Planned features include:
- Showing the change in how many of a item is in play at the end of each day.
- Showing how many items are locked behind banned accounts.
- Admin ability to look up player statistics at up to 1 day of accuracy.
- Add EXP/Respect 30 day log.
- Advanced illegitimate stat detection when processing data.
See the latest edition of the aData project here:
As of posting we are transferring servers so the website will be down for a day or two.
should be integrating this somewhere on this site soon, probably in a iframe link in the sidebar
those lock breaking numbers POG
pData has been moved to MFDV.CA and is being remade from the ground up.
First data set I have compiled is the CS-B 'Cold stats - Banks' - mfdv.ca/csb.php
It's just a extended version of the Money Highscores list that will display anyone who has over 100k in their accounts bank. I have it set to use a primary and secondary table which leap frog each other during daily snapshots. This helps show how much money someone has gained or lost in a 24 hour time span.
>Day 1 - We populate Primary Table
>Day 2 - Primary Table migrates it's data to Secondary Table and Repopulates itself with new data.
>Day 3 - Repeat Day 1 & 2... front end combines the tables and does what it must.
This system is currently on a hourly rate, not daily.
The post was edited 2 times, last by MavFree ().