Fist of Fury Admin aplication

• Fist of Fury Admin aplication

Steam Name:Fist of Fury ๑

SteamID:0:1:112876338

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?:since summer 2017 with some breaks (mostly some weeks)

What does being a staff member entail?:Be respectful, help other player with issues and punish player who break the ruels.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:Nop

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player:/kick (playername) example:/kick Fist of Fury "Killing mutible times player unther 10h."
    b). Banning a player(for one day):/ban (playername) 1440 example:/ban Fist of Fury 1440 "rdming rebels as cop"
    c). Creating a prop:/db_create (prop from prop list)
    d). Freezing a prop:/freezeit
    e). Saving a prop:/save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door:/linkpropdoor #doorid example:/linkpropdoor 9850
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command:/help ore sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:I will spactate the player. If you can see that he is using cheats i will make some screenshots + a demo. Then i will ban him. Also i would chare the demo with some other admins and ask for their opinion.

A cop is rdming other players:I will warn the player and ask the player friendly to stop and remind him the ruels. If he is still killing other player i will ban him and report it to a root admin so that his cop can be stripped.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:Warn the player and remind him that its against the ruels to kill player unther 10 . If he still kills player unther 10 i will Ban him.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Take a smal tour of the map, show him some vendors and tell him to use /motd for the ruels and /tutorial to get some information.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:Lock to his cop aplication to see if he is supposed to be cop and if a admin remove his cop to see that he is not talking bullshit. Then i will inform some other admins and ask for their opinion.

Have you read and understood the community rules?:Yes sir

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:Yes sir

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:Yes sir

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your
    immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:YES

The post was edited 4 times, last by Fist of Fury ().

• If he has English as a first language then it’s a -1 from me because he clearly wouldn’t care about being an admin with so many errors to his application. Also age concerns me a little bit but not that much. The sm_help command is useful but the answer to the question is really sm_searchcmd. Also if a cop is rdmimg other players he doesn’t get a warning you just ban him automatically and report it to a root admin so he could be stripped. It might be just me but if a player is rdming under 10’s and you tell him to stop I wouldn’t kick him I would just ban him after the warning.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Greaser wrote:

If he has English as a first language then it’s a -1 from me because he clearly wouldn’t care about being an admin with so many errors to his application. Also age concerns me a little bit but not that much. The sm_help command is useful but the answer to the question is really sm_searchcmd. Also if a cop is rdmimg other players he doesn’t get a warning you just ban him automatically and report it to a root admin so he could be stripped. It might be just me but if a player is rdming under 10’s and you tell him to stop I wouldn’t kick him I would just ban him after the warning.
    German is his first language. I also advised him to look at Mav’s admin app because originally his app was way too short and some answers were wrong. I also told him that his age might be a big issue but from what I saw yesterday he isn’t that immature but then again that’s only what I saw for about an hour or so. I’m currently not going to +/- 1 due to lack of playing time I’ve spent with him but I will say he seems decently mature even though German is his first language and he understands most English but has a hard time typing it but that is kinda to be expected when they don’t use English as their first language.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Fist of Fury wrote:

a). Kicking a player:/kick (playername) example:/kickplayer Fist of Fury "Killing mutible times player unther 10h."
    You were right the first time, /kickplayer won't do anything and I know the only reason you put it there was cause nova said it so another word of advice is never EVER listen to nova ever, literally anyone is better to go to for advice than her.

Fist of Fury wrote:

g). How to look up any SourceMod command:/help
    Same as what greaser said, sm_searchcmd is another way to find a command but you do need to know what you're looking for e.g. sm_searchcmd door will give you all the door cmds.

I'm not gonna say anything about the language since I know English isn't his first language and being able to speak and type reasonably well in a second language at his age is remarkable.

As far as in-game behaviour goes, I don't recall anything bad from fist, he's always been a good cop and a good player so I'd say +1
  • Fist would make a fine applicant for trial, He has a strong knowledge of the rules and is always helping players out. He would also help out around language barriers where others may struggle (even translations mess up sometimes) He has been an active player for a long time now and would in my opinion be more than capable of performing the duties of being an admin +1
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest