[Resolved] Rebels Cuffed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Resolved] Rebels Cuffed

When a cop cuffs a person, they turn into a translucent red. However, lately I've noticed they sometimes don"t and they just turn the regular color, but are still in a T-Pose. I also noticed that when they rebels are cuffed, they can pickup weapons that are on the ground. This leads to them being able to shoot back and kill the cops as they are cuffed. I don't know if this is a bug or if this is how it is supposed to be, but I don't recall it being like that.

I didn't create a formal bug report because I truly don't know if this is a bug or not. Let me know if it is and I can get screenshots next time I see it happen. Or I just might be stupid and this is how it is supposed to be. Thanks!
  • Cuffed rebels have been able to pick up guns forever, should it be changed? Yes. Will it? Probably not. As for the people who look cuffed and aren’t red, well they just got their guns stripped in that place so they aren’t actually cuffed.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon