Joe Bohack's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bohack's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: |GSAG| Joe Bohack
      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41509725
      Time played: About 4 hours, I just came back from reset. I have much more than that in total.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for Civil Protection, because not many people stay as CP, I think we need more people playing as CP.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: The basic rules are to not to abuse your power and to not random deathmatch.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Protect and Server

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would make sure he wasn't rdming anyone under 10 hours, then I would send him to jail, if he had enough crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? About 3 hours each weekday (EST)

How will you benefit the server?: I would play CP a lot more often than many players making sure they obey the law, and make sure they have fun at the same time.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I have been Civil Protection on many other servers, I used to be CP on here till reset. Joe Bohack's Civil Protection Application.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: If a new player joined and no admins were on to help I would should him were to get a job, recommend what job to choose, show him all the venders around, and show him all the planting areas or start him with a house. Pretty much, I would show him everything he should know about roleplay.

Anything else you would like to add?: I used to be CP Joe Bohack's Civil Protection Application.

--End Application--