Storage Chest for items and / or money

• Another idea I had to maybe ease players into an idea for an item limit. The item limit does not apply when getting items from dailies, drops, or buying from a vendor. It strictly applies when getting items from a chest, or stealing items. This way all current players and forms of play continue as usual, but anyone who wants to wants to "opt-in" for stealing items will have to play fair and store their own items and money.

+1 for pretty much all of fork knifes ideas. The only thing is if player inventory will be limited, the chest should always have infinite storage. A player should only be able to build one chest to prevent too many props from being spawned in the world. If the up-gradable inventory is wanted, I'd suggest making it one upgrade to infinite storage, and have it be relatively affordable (100k?) after a few hours of play. An item to upgrade a players inventory could also be interesting. A one time applicable backpack upgrade for example. Could either be bought or be a rare-ish reward from drops or dailies. Maybe it increases player inventory by 50%.

If any help is needed from a coding or balancing perspective, please let me know. I'm available to help.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest