alex's Civil Protection Application.

• alex's Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name: alex.
    SteamID: STEAM_1:0:105125581
    Time played: 11hrs 4min

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I have quite a bit of experience as a civil protecter in all of HL2DMRP, I feel like I would add alot to the server, I love being super friendly and inviting to new players as well as regulars.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot unless shot at, Use stunstick/cuffs accordingly and responsibly, don't unjail other cops prisoners without consent, Do Not Kill Jailed Players, play fair, do not favor.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep order going smoothly throughout the server and make sure that rules are not being broken. As well as to ensure people are doing as they are told.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Warn them to stop, Jail if necessary and all requirements are fulfilled, If things get out of hand, talk to an administrator

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): about 9-12 (Mountain Daylight Time)

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit the server by adding fun factors as well as contributing to the servers wellness and smoothness. I will ensure that all rules are followed as well as make sure that every player, new or old, are to have a good, fun, and overall wholesome experience during their time on this server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No it is not. I have been playing HL2DMRP since 2013, been a cop on every server I've played

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show them the basics, such as finding a job, best job to make money, useful commands, and ask them if they need anything else to make sure their experience is hassle-free

The post was edited 1 time, last by skipster ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest