SAMC4 Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SamC4 used kickdoor on VIP, he thought I was there when I was in the bank near the trump towers, all players told him that I was not in vip.
    There were 2-3 others with Crime.
    He kicked door thus leaving it open for other players to invade.

As a cop he should try to track down all crime lines, going for the ones behind doors requiring kick door to be last.

This is the 3rd or 4th time he has done this in pursuit of getting someone with more than 4k crime
    when there are plenty of others players with crime within his reach
  • 1. Proof please.

2. You have VIP access, cop sees blue line going in vip and you are having crime as vip so he thinks you are in there despite what rebels say, in first place cop shouldn't trust what rebels say they are against eachother anyways. He finds out you are not in there then it is his money loss. If vips camps high crime in vip he brings the action in there so its your job to flush the non vips out there lethally or not.

3. there is not rule for cop kicking wrong door.
  • chinasyndrome wrote:

well think about it , this is an opportunity for abuse if a cop (non vip) and has friends also non vip that kick the door then now all the players can flood in
    also there were other crime lines to go after so
    u know process of elimination

we are processing our demos
    Such thing intentionally would be abusing cop but this wasn't the case i was online when thing ocurred, and even if someone did that it would be hard to monitor unless nobody has over 4k crime.
    There isn't protocol which crimeline you should go first after, if he tries to catch the big first right away so be it.
  • There’s no reason to do process of elimination. Why would a cop go after someone with less crime? The higher the crime the more wanted they are the more money you get for jailing them.

Yeah let’s just let people afk plant. Let’s just let people rack up massive crime. Good idea.

Seems like a grudge post and honestly it’s starting to get annoying seeing so many of these.
  • Kicking the wrong door is a rookie mistake. Killing rebels in jail as a cop is just plain gay , I'm gonna start slapping 200 exp points off any cop who kills rebels in jail cells for no reason. The complaints against Sam are taken seriously , and have been noted. Not enough material here for a cop strip. Closed.