e1001101's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• e1001101's Civil Protection Application

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

In-Game name: e1001101
      SteamID:
      Time played:6057 hours on HL2DM

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yeah Bra

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I like playing as a cop

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: dont RDM as a cop only shot if shot at. Send high crim to jail.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: help new players, and cuff people with crime, be fair.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: fight back/ send to jail.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? im on about 30 hours or more per week

How will you benefit the server?: because Im the best and dont range when i get rdmed as cop.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No ive been cop on a few servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: show/tell them how to play.

Anything else you would like to add?: Have been playing in Rp servers for along time.I was cop on AP for awhile and other random servers. Oh and I also have real big knees and fingers.