MarineGamer8567 Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MarineGamer8567 Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name: MarineGamer8567
    SteamID:
    Time played:60 hours on HL2DM

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to be able to help out new players and prevent rdm as much as possible

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You cant shoot people as cop unless you have been shot

What is the function the Civil Protection?: help new players, and cuff people with crime, be fair.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: cuff them then send them to jail

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time
    zone):? I'm on pretty much every day so i can dedicate a ton of time

How will you benefit the server?: Be fair among the rebels and help new players

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you
    help this player?: show/tell them how to play. Give then some starting
    items

Anything else you would like to add?: currently only have 60 hours and
    I'm hoping i can get accepted but still do the 20 more hours
  • Can't break protocol when it comes to cop hour requirements otherwise you get players saying "oh you gave him cop when he only had 60 hours why cant i have cop?" etc etc. so no luck on that. Other than that your application is looking pretty bare boned, you should definitely flesh it out some more basically everywhere cause as it stands I can't tell that much about how you would approach a situation as cop.
  • The Doggy wrote:

Can't break protocol when it comes to cop hour requirements otherwise you get players saying "oh you gave him cop when he only had 60 hours why cant i have cop?" etc etc. so no luck on that. Other than that your application is looking pretty bare boned, you should definitely flesh it out some more basically everywhere cause as it stands I can't tell that much about how you would approach a situation as cop.

Great points, I’d like to see more information and most importantly correct information in your revised application
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • FORK KNIFE wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

Can't break protocol when it comes to cop hour requirements otherwise you get players saying "oh you gave him cop when he only had 60 hours why cant i have cop?" etc etc.
    have u ever seen a mythical box cop
    If a box ever has cops it’s because we reset everything which happens at the beginning of the year or former players come back and say hey I’d like my cop back and if they provide proof that they had an accepted app then they usually get it back. The only other time a box would have cop is when the server is having issues and it’s a damn free for all. Anyways, ask Doggy and Greaser said put some more information, look at past accepted cop applications if need be.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)