CuckLord:SE/Ultimate/GOTY's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CuckLord:SE/Ultimate/GOTY's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: CuckLord:SE/Ultimate/GOTY (It changes)
    SteamID:1515908045561437991
    Time played: 109 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
    No.
    Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Rebel is getting boring and I want to uphold THE LAW

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rdming, shoot only after being shot and cuff people with 1800+ crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To make sure that people with high crime go to jail and to keep order.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:Shoot back when they shoot me.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?: Im in summer break now so I can spend 30+ and my time zone is BST

How will you benefit the server?: I will keep the law in the server allowing people who are trying to make money legally to do so.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will first teach them the basics such as jobs, the rules of being under 10 hours and buying weapons, then I would give them some of my money, guns etc and tell them to do /tutorial if they need a refresher.

Anything else you would like to add?: No.