Randy's Pudge's Admin Application

• Randy's Pudge's Admin Application

Steam Name: Randy's Pudge

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123269039

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: April, 2016

What does being a staff member entail?: Know the proper commands I am allowed to access for my work. Give newer players an in-depth tutorial on Cold Community RP. Kick or ban misbehaving players if needed.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I've never held any sort of role regarding staff in... really anything. I believe this could be a helpful stepping stone to big and better things, as well as letting me test the waters and decide whether I enjoy being a position such as trial admin.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Nothing

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
      a). Kicking a player: /kick name
      b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban name 1440
      c). Creating a prop: /db_create models/pigeon.mdl 1
      d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
      e). Saving a prop: /save
      f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor (door id)
      g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: Ask the Accuser to provide video evidence while simultaneously Spectate the accused and record.

A cop is rdming other players: Ask if the cop was provoked, warn the cop if he/she wasn't. Kick the cop if he/she persists and report to the cop to his/her higher up.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Ask if the rebel if he/she was provoked. Warn him if he wasn't. Kick him if the rebel persists. Ban the rebel for an hour if the rebel continues.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Show the player around the map as well as give the player information on jobs and vendor locations. If I have limited time, I shall refer the player to /tutorial.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Ask around for a recording of the incident, but always refer the grievance to a higher-up.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes