Kool trusted abuse

• Kool trusted abuse

Your in-game name: Hercules

The Staffs In-game name: Kool

Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93135250

Discription of the Event: Earlier in the day, Kool was decorating for CuckLord above an apartment shared by me and SheetMusic. He asked us if there was a prop sticking inside our room, but he was muted by both of us and we were afk and therefore did not see his chat comments to us. He then broke our locks (which is legal by itself) and we caught him with his gravity gun on our printers, and both me and SheetMusic killed him before we knew what he was doing as we also had him muted at the time we caught him. When we unmuted him and asked him WTF he was doing, he went out of his way on the mic to admit to breaking our locks simply to perform a prop inspection as an admin. This was already sketchy. By breaking my locks, he rendered the apartment useless for printing so I set up a printer in an unbought/random apartment and later Kool used sm_origins and/or sm_angles to move the garage door to the unbought place I was printing, and stole my printer and the money in it. He then, in chat, said something to the effect of "sorry had to" and "you mad bro."

Proof of Event: I was not recording, but dede is a witness and I am positive the logs will prove this - it happened around 12:45pm CST.

And btw, this is the 2nd time (possibly third time), today that he has crashed the server by spawning reckless props. logs will also prove that, server just went from 18 players to 4. Kist can confirm this.
    • First things first - Banned Hercules on the Forums for 1 day due to Double Posting.

Now onto the Report.

Hercules wrote:

He then broke our locks (which is legal by itself) and we caught him with his gravity gun on our printers.
      This has nothing to do with Trusted Rank, Koolaid can't spawn in Items only props so breaking your locks as a Player is completely irrelevant to the case.

Hercules wrote:

perform a prop inspection as an admin.
      Hes not an Admin, hes Trusted which allows the use of Prop Commands, however he must Follow the Admin Propping Rules.
      It sounds to me like he just wanted to make a Bullshit Excuse.

Hercules wrote:

By breaking my locks, he rendered the apartment useless for printing so I set up a printer in an unbought/random apartment and later Kool used sm_origins and/or sm_angles to move the garage door to the unbought place I was printing, and stole my printer and the money in it.
      If it's not Purchased then why would he even need to Origins/Angles it out of place instead of just Doorhacking it. Even if you put locks on it then it wouldn't be much since it's a for sale place.

I'll atleast check logs on the last one though since it's the only one that would be a Rules Infringement.