brenDEN cop abracashion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brenDEN cop abracashion

hat to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."
    :dancing: :crazy: :chrome: phatgrin

--Basic info--

In-Game name:brenDEN
    SteamID:

(STEAM_0:0:430192583)

Time played:338 hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection? to play has cop
    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: crime at 1800 to cuff kick door at 4000 crime heal if asked shoot if beening shot at frist

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to stop crime

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: fight back

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 20 or more

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the player explain what i do has cop and show motd and explain the game

Anything else you would like to add? made few misk well big misk gimme one last chacae if i fuck up again never get that sound good deal or do i not get cop lool minigun topicclosed wayne grumble
  • brenDEN18795 wrote:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection? to play has cop

The lack of dedicaton on this applicaton is slightly embarissing to think that you should get CP for not even finishing each question to the fullest. The question "How will you benefit the server" Isn't even answerd and the questions you do answer are "yes" "no". I'd like to see alot more quaility/quantity in the application. Also, recent reports of you being toxic just dosen't make you a good candidate in general. Gonna have to slap this with a -1