Bloodshot's Admin App

• Bloodshot's Admin App

Half-life 2 Deathmatch: Administrator Application Format.

Steam Name: Bloodshot
    SteamID:
    How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I haven't been but iv'e known syle for a long time :D
    What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Because I am Bloodshot durr no no I am big on keeping hl2dm alive and I ran
    one of the best communites from 2006-2011 with a high player base
    Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Server owner of hl2dm, gmod, mybb I am a source engine god :D
    Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: sm_kick player "Reason
    b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban player "reason 1440
    c). Creating a prop: its been awhile...
    d). Freezing a prop: sm_freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: sm_saveprop
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: its been awhile..
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_help "page
    Explain how you would handle the following situations:
    A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I will look into it notifiy the higher ups if caught sm_ban until a higher up catches it
    A cop is rdming other players: sm_ban said cop 30 with a reason "You know better you're a cop
    A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Warn if it happens again kick if they come back again ban for 30 if it happens again one day if it happens again ban again for a day and report
    to higher ups
    A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: give them the tour and help with commands via voice
    A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: refer them to coldcommunity's website
    Have you read and understood the community rules?: of course :P
    Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes
    Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes
    Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: I understand.
  • No one knows you except Syle.

Our Playerbase doesn't know you, the vast Majority of our Admins don't know you.

I'm going to -1 this since if No one knows you then you're a nameless face and a nameless face isn't going to jive well with the current Admins.
    Put in the time and effort to the Server, then I'll change this based on Community Feedback.

• I know bloodshot, I know the old bloodshot. He was a higher level administrator with Chaos Crew for many years. I can't recall if he was simply an administrator or one of the original founders. I knew him between 2010-2011.

Going off my own past experience with him I'd say no. He and his friends were very DDoS happy and spiteful towards other servers. Even whom didn't relate to theirs or have near the same size of player base typically over the smallest disagreement.

Maybe he's changed since then, who knows. Only more time on the servers will tell if he is a new bloodshot or the old bloodshot.
  • @vaylor I completely understand where you come from with the player base. I haven't actually sat down and played hl2dm since 2011 I respect that and I will try to make it in just to enjoy the RP hang out with you guys and get to know you guys! You can go ahead and move this to removed I shouldn't of posted this before playing on the server with you guys.

@MavFree You don't know me and I don't know you and I don't know where you get your info from but I have never DOSED anyone or had any of my community members dos anyone. I was active from 2006-2008 I still ran the server from 2008-2011 but wasn't active at that time qwertycody and B|T coyote ran the server so please I ask don't accuse someone of doing something when they didn't do it. At that time I even posted on my webpage DDOS protection for all server owners to download.

@hand of doom Like I said to vaylor I completely understand that...

I will hang around on the server on my free time just to enjoy the nostalgia! I can also help with server funds and even help out with prize gives and whatnot. If you guys ever fall in a bind let me know I will help on out :D

Thank you for considering
    Bloodshot
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest