Austin L. (StumblingSTEMPS) Civil Protection Application

• Austin L. (StumblingSTEMPS) Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Austin L.
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51069847
    Time played: Currently 13 hours Ive had previous time before server was reset

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am mainly applying so i can help out mersparbo lol. On a serious note i have Role Playing experince out of the ass. I am A previous member of GTAV rp clan Known as DOJRP I was a Master trooper In the highway patrol dvision so i can really be a good cop Or as yall have it as Civil Protection

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Id awesome the rules are pretty self explanitory. not rdming no free killing act like a real life cop lol

What is the function the Civil Protection?: The fuction would be to help newbies and to also track down people with crime and send em to jail. but i know there is alot more probably and id be willing to learn

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I honestly dont know but id love to learn

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? per week oh id say at least 20 hours.

How will you benefit the server?: By helping out when nescarry and keep eveything calm lol. also i have experince so yeah.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:I will help this player by showing him and explaining what each job does and where to find certain things id be there tour guide pretty much.

Anything else you would like to add?: Im an easy going guy and a stay at home father also a Disabled Veteran of The U.S. Army im pretty chill and just looking to gain some friends.

--End Application--

Just FYI I found the rules and are studying them Now
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest