Cop Strip (Clit commander)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Strip (Clit commander)

Would prefer to have cop strip back, i know i switched too soon but the real reason for report was killing in jail as cop (as rule had dissapeard, and i was being killed in jail by cop) although now through logs i know i have switched too son , will not happen again i will remain cop for a proper duration whilst playing as one i have no other viable reports against me as cop, looking forward to hearing positive news not looking for this harsh of a strip maybe just a warning ive had cop for maybe 5 months and 0 problems, please help me out. Ik i have players who will come on here and hate but im always letting ou out if you dont fight, i may have switched too fast more than once but as of no i will be sure to include at least 45 minute intervals. there was no favorisitm involved slaughter had killed em in cell repeatedly n switched to cop n admin dont emember who did nothing about it so i switched and startked killing a random player and the only player ina jail cell who happend to be bubbles, i understand the problem is with switching and i will be sure to have a lengthy duration everytime i am on cop, this is my first offense if i could just have a little leniency this time i vow not to switch/switch again nor break any other cop rules.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().

• I feel that clit has made a fine cop. He has played fair and treated each individual the same as the first. He has dedicated long periods of time into being cop. However this is just from what I've seen when i have been active. In my opinion this is a small error (Others may consider this more serious than I) I'm not sure about the exact timing of these rule changes and the timing of Clits incident so I can not assume that he had gotten confused around this or if it even played a role. I feel that 3 months on a less serious offense is a bit overboard. (But that is my opinion as I have said others may consider it a fitting punishment to reflect upon your actions in game) I am +1 on this for a reinstatement of cop perms with a close eye on clit for a period of time, or even just a decrease in his reapply duration.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • The only thing I had a problem with was the blatant lie about time between switches.

Not sure how 3 minutes total could ''feel'' like 45.

Anyways I'm fine with Reinstating Cop but I'd like to get his current Exp Number and subtract X Exp based on the Offense like we used to do.

Old Punishments were drop them one rank for lesser infractions and strip for multiple/serious ones.

• Volar wrote:

The only thing I had a problem with was the blatant lie about time between switches.

Not sure how 3 minutes total could ''feel'' like 45.

Anyways I'm fine with Reinstating Cop but I'd like to get his current Exp Number and subtract X Exp based on the Offense like we used to do.

Old Punishments were drop them one rank for lesser infractions and strip for multiple/serious ones.
    Thanks volar my current exp is i think 1862, what would you like it reduced to.

Is this agreeable between the admins? i have had a rank deduction from 1860 to 780. Will that punishment suffice?
  • idk man i think koala lowered it after volar said that used to be a rule and would be a good idea, im unsure if you have it out for me doom but youre cool ingame and we seem to get along in game and id like it that way, i know i have done things you dont approve of and i am sorry and striving to be a better player for the community.
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

idk man i think koala lowered it after volar said that used to be a rule and would be a good idea, im unsure if you have it out for me doom but youre cool ingame and we seem to get along in game and id like it that way, i know i have done things you dont approve of and i am sorry and striving to be a better player for the community.
    Never said a Rule, I said used to be a punishment.

Also Forum Banned for Double Posting.