Cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop application

-Basic info--

In-Game name:Huztler

Time played: 150+ hours

Steamid:[U:1:12117797]
    -
    -Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff at 1800+ crime, kill people if shot at first, etcc

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff people, make the streets safe from criminals

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to cuff him and jail him for a good time, or even kill him back if shot i get shot first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 4-5 hours a day or even more

How will you benefit the server?: Cuffing criminals, help new players etc.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, ive been cop on syles rp before and manny other RP servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: How the rp works, commandsetc etc.

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, ive got few times but Doom keeps remove it, i should atleast get one chance i think.

--End Application--
  • Huzlter has had more than enough time to clean his act up, But has not given it one thought from my perspective. I know this from first hand encounters. As stated above from Doom, Huztler is just an all round typical toxic troll. Cop is given to players that have showed that they are eager to help out the community in a slightly more serious role than a regular player. So for me it's a massive - 1
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • I don’t think huztler would be a bad cop, I feel he would actually do the job okay. The question is whether or not he can play the position with a better manner of respect towards others, more so than he does now. Especially since cop is more than just cuffing.

Huztler if you really want cop I suggest you start being more respectful to /everyone/ and keep the “trolling” to a minimalistic standard.
  • Replies like that are definitely not going to help. If you are serious about wanting cop, I suggest you reflect on your attitude and improve it. For now based on feedback, Application denied and closed.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting