IGN: Humλm
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/no___dots/

--Accused member information--

IGN: ClitCommander
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Honestly I wasn't gonna be bothered to post this but he pushed me to it, kinda. ClitCommander was at the VIP apartments when he had under 4k (and increasing) crime, my radar constantly pointed at him while he was inside there, once he went above 4k crime I told him to come out of there, nicely :3 but then he told me wasn't in there, I realized that he simply vanished out of VIP room indeed (Probably suicide), at that moment he told me he is in the jump map, then when I was following what he said, I reached the jump map, but tbh what I can remember is my radar pointing out at him when he was near the teleporter exit (I did not see him!), so once I was ~SUPPOSEDLY VISIBLE~ from the teleporter exit, I assumed he teleported because my radar didn't point there anymore, then I had realized that he used jammer, so I followed common sense and went right into VIP aps and did a kickdoor (twice, one for main entrance and one for his apt) and long before HE VANISHED INTO THIN AIR (Disconnected), unfortunately I did not record his first disconnect because I'm no tryhard RP-er with a GoPro on me, so I only started recording after he connected again and he went into the bank (near the blue apts) and sold his drugs or put the money in the bank idk what he did exactly but he did it and then when I tried to cuff him he disconnected yet again to avoid my "Illegal cuff" because I had kickdoor-ed without visibly seeing him go into the VIP apts.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: ClitCommaner disconnecting to avoid second cuff then having a little chat over what had happened.

Witnesses at the scene: There weren't any witnesses who saw the action unfold, but when we were discussing what had happened Glenn happened to be there, then rat meat joined and I asked for his opinion.

Was there an admin online at the time?: Only after the event had happened.

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Because I assume he did not have any proper confirmation for the things that happened, I mean, it is possible that we could be bluffing, right? He did have his opinion on what had happened though.

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes

Proof of rule breaking: mega.nz/#!Z1xT2TAI!3s_TNWi4cMp…2H8voJEjUhEPsfdXFRh73kedU
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest