I'M TRYING TO DO ADMIN WORK FUCK OFF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'M TRYING TO DO ADMIN WORK FUCK OFF

-Make it so that admins can toggle on "admin work mode," Which automatically gives them god, so players can't kill them.

-Admin cops in admin work mode ain't able/allowed to cuff/arrest people, because they have god on (obviously).

-When an admin finishes their work, and turns off admin work mode, they're teleported to the nearest spawn point, and their god lasts an additional three seconds to prevent getting rekt. This should really solidify "don't cuff people when you have god on, or in a place that you got to using noclip, idiot."

-Remove the rule "don't kill admins doing admin work," because now you can't! This'll make the motd easier to digest/skim through, because people love to half-read important/long shit.

-put a tag above their head/on their name tag "doing admin work."

This rule shouldn't have ever existed, it can be fixed astronomically easy (maybe I'm dumb and this is really hard to make idk lol). This should help us retain some of our existing and potential player base by preventing confusion with the rules, and by making it even harder for admins to break the rules of who they can and can't cuff.