civil protection application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• civil protection application

In-Game name:HammerJack1
    SteamID: HammerJack1/HammerJack111
    Time played:157 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes but its not very good

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:becuase of a lack of cops on the server

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:only attack poeple if they commit crimes or in self defence, dont suicide to give rebels weapons and if a cops in danger help them out

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to inforce the law and help others

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:let them do it unless i was rolled into it

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 5 to 10 hours on holidays

How will you benefit the server?: i try to be kind and i think il be good at inforcing rules

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes but not my first time sending a application

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: guide them threw the game and tell them all the features to become succsefull

Anything else you would like to add?: i do go to school so sometimes i wont have time for servers

The post was edited 3 times, last by HammerJack1 I Trader ().

• --Basic info--

SteamID:
    Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

You will see an option to "Edit" your message, delete what you have written and then copy and paste this. Fill it out with all the information which is asked and then your application can get underway, Cheers.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting