[Cold Community RP Admin] Dasuke´s Application

• [Cold Community RP Admin] Dasuke´s Application

Steam Name: ๖ۣۜ҉Dasuke

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I started playing here on 2016, but I return in 2018.

What does being a staff member entail?: Being respected, being helpful and being a center point in the community while assuring the rules are enforced.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I think I can help to the staff team and the server, I´m a great person and experienced.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Yes, I was admin at BGS roleplay years ago, also in others games like gmod, world of warcraft.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick name
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban name 1440
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create ... "
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor (door id)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: Spectate the accused player, then ask the opinion of a higher-up on what action to take if the player is hacking

A cop is rdming other players: Warn the cop, then kick if needed.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Warn the player, then kick if needed.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I tell them to use /tutorial and provide them with some vendor locations along with other tidbits.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Refer them to a higher-up for further assistance.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest