Cop

• Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for Civil protection to help enforce justice across the Cold Community RP Server

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot unless shot at first, Do not uncuff players you did not jail, 1800+ vrime for cuff, +4000 crime for kickdoor, do not heal players with stunstick unless asked, and no favoritism. And no exploiting cop priv as a civilian.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To jail criminals and make life safer for all RP citizens.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would try to cuff and jail them as hard as i could, if i couldnt do it by myself id ask for cop back up.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 20 hours a week, PST.

How will you benefit the server?:I will benefit the server by lending an extra hand to those in need, as enforcing the laws of the land.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will help them learn how to play. I always help beeer