cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cop application

i wish to apply for cop , i have been cop before on mannis rp for long time ,Im not in a gang and i will treat all players equally
    execpt admins they can do max time :D .

ps: i hate everone equally as cop dash

dog edit:

In-Game name:hers johnny

Time played: 450+ hours

Steamid:here's johnny STEAM_0:1:18553915
    -
    -Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff at 1800+ crime, kill people if shot at first, etcc

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff people, make the streets safe from criminals

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to cuff him and
    jail him for a good time, or even kill him back if shot i get shot
    first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 4-6 hours a day or even more

How will you benefit the server?: Cuffing criminals, help new players etc.!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, ive been cop on syles rp before and manny other RP servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: How the rp works, commandsetc etc.

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, ive got few times but Doom keeps remove it, i should atleast get one chance i think.

--End Application--
    In-Game name:hers johnny

Time played: 450+ hours

Steamid:[U:1:12117797]
    -
    -Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff at 1800+ crime, kill people if shot at first, etcc

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff people, make the streets safe from criminals

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to cuff him and jail him for a good time, or even kill him back if shot i get shot first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per weekw will you benefit the server?: Cuffing criminals, help new players etc.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, ive been cop on mannis rp before and manny other RP servers.

sorry i pasted cop app from another ,i never applied before my mistake

--End Application--