Civil protection application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil protection application

October 12th 2018
      Kingkiasfist

--Basic info--

In-Game name:kingkiasfist
      SteamID:kingkiasfist
      Time played:126 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: it's highly recommended, I think little be a lot of fun and I'm on alot when there arnt any cops.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: cuffing and uncuffing at crime 1,800 or more, dont shoot other players unless shot at, can only kick door raid a Ayers home if they have 4k plus crime, all the rules are easy to access and re read on the motd.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: keep down crime and make sure order is maintained

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: if crime is above 1,800 cuff/uncuff. If RDMing continues, then shoot back only if they shoot first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 24 to 36 hrs a week central time zone

How will you benefit the server?: I dont see many cops on when I'm on and people always complain, so I'll fix that problem.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes but ik a quick learner

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll teach them the /tutorial command and motd and be ready to show and explain how everything works, same thing I already do lol.

Anything else you would like to add?: I really looking forward to the experiance!

--End Application--