Issues with the ruels and the MOTD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issues with the ruels and the MOTD

Since the time i stardet to play on this sever, there were a lot of issues when it goes to the motd and the ruels.

For example:
      ,,Slams don't discriminate."
      So player can now argue that they can kill unther 10 's with slams becouse they don't discriminate. Now here comes the problem: When a admin see that some player kill unther 10's he will probably ban this player becouse its not allowed to kill unther 10's. But now the Player can argue that Slams don't discriminate, so he can kill unther 10's.

Another example:
      ,,Any Rebel(VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. (This includes the Roof, Ladder and Ledges)"
      So if Rebels are on the roof of the PD, they can be shot right? But in the past there were some issues with this rule. There where player saying that they were not in the pd so they can't be shot but cops saying that they can be shot becouse the rule says:,,This includes the Roof"

What i want to say here is that some ruels (NOT ALL RUELS!) have to be rewriten so that they can't be missunderstood any more.
      Another issue we got in the past was that when there were updates ore changes of the ruels or in the Game whatever, we (the players) don't get informed by the admins.
      For example: We were hacking today and discovered that you don't get no more nocrimesoftwares any more. So player will start to report it as they thing this is a buck or is that just supposed to be?
      What i want to say here is that when there is one update in any form, admins should post it in the MOTD what they have change.
      For example: When discord made an update, you get a massege where its writen down what they have change and what new features they made.
      Why can't admins just post it in the MOTD what they have change?
      Also if you ask a Admin if they change something, they would probably say lock into the MOTD. But why player should lock into the MOTD when it's not writen down what they have change in the past.
    • The game shows a little icon to indicate how someone got killed.
      If someone is killed by a SLAM then it shows up in the upper left corner of the screen so that's pretty obvious. TBH in the future we really should code the plugin so players under 10 hours can't take damage unless they fire a weapon or something.

As for the PD roof rule... That rule has not been touched in a long time. Any cop should know this rule, and should be capable of telling a player to look at the cop rules portion of the motd. Maybe we need to be better about alerting players of rule changes, but that particular rule has existed for a very long time. Worst case scenario is a cop is reported, the evidence shows they were killed on the roof of the PD, and we deny the ban/abuse request and nothing bad happens to the cop being reported.
    • Volar wrote:

Slams don't discriminate.
      - This applies to Cops as well as Rebels.
      - This excludes throwing SLAMs then detonating them, Placing SLAMs down then pushing other players into them as well as shooting a placed SLAM to kill or damage another player or placing SLAMs on Entrances that only have one way after watching a Player Enter. (Example Shops or Tours of a Players Home)
      - This also excludes anything an Admin can deem as Intentional. (Being done with Malice)
      Use the Wiki.
      Under 10s is Covered via Slams in the Wiki.

As for the PD - if you're ON it in any way or above it via someone setting up props like a ladder to access said area then you are consider on PD property and can be shot.

Every time I have changed a Rules wording I log in and say it in IN-GAME Chat and post it in Players Chat on Discord.
      I also state it to Admins and tell them to make others aware.

• Volar wrote:

Every time I have changed a Rules wording I log in and say it in IN-GAME Chat and post it in Players Chat on Discord.
      I also state it to Admins and tell them to make others aware.
      1) Not all players of the sever are playing right now when you are online.
      2) Not all player have discord.
      3) Why Admins can`t just simply post it into the MOTD where ALL players can see it when they log in.