Civil protection Aplication

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil protection Aplication

October 20th 2018
    Lawdog

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Lawdog
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5749713
    Time played:118 hours

--Questions—
    Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To uphold and exercise the law.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: The law involved with cuffing and uncuffing is to do so when crime is 1,800 and above, refrain from shooting other players unless shot at, a Cop can only kick a door or raid a players home if they have 4k plus crime, all other Law related questions can be accessed the motd.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the Law of the server without discrimination, to keep crime as low as possible, and Lawfully maintain the rules.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If crime is above 1,800 cuff/uncuff. If RDMing continues, then shoot back only if they shoot first lawfully.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week (Include time zone):? 36 to 50 hours a week Pacific time zone

How will you benefit the server?: I see the cops could use some help from time to time, would be fun and interesting to help the cops out with my skills.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection ?: Yes but i have been raided myself many times and cuffed many times, and i understand most of what they do in game regarding standard players.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll give them the /tutorial command, and refer them to motd and the LAW. I have a lot of patients when it comes to new players, it feels good to help them out, and I really appreciate the helpful players when I was a newb to the server.

Anything else you would like to add?: I will do my best to be as transparent as possible regarding law and order. I can't wait to play on the other side of the Law and gain new experience! I think that I could be a nice addition to law enforcement. Thank you very much to whoever took thier time to read this.

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lawdog ().