Fist of Fury Admin aplication (reapply)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fist of Fury Admin aplication (reapply)

Steam Name: {white}Fist {blue}of {red}Fury

SteamID: 0:1:112876338

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since summer 2017

What does being a staff member entail?: Being respectfull, being friendly, helping players with issues and enforce the ruels on the sever.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: No

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: sm_kick {white}Fist {blue}of {red}Fury
    b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban {white}Fist {blue}of {red}Fury 1440 "Fuck of"
    c). Creating a prop: db_create <propname>
    d). Freezing a prop: sm_freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: sm_save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: sm_linkpropdoor #
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd and sm_help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: First of all I would spactate the player to see if he is really cheating. If this is the case I would make a demo and perm ban the player.

A cop is rdming other players: I would warn the cop and asc him frindly to stop. If he is still continuing his rampage he will get an 1 day vacation and i will inform an higher admin so that his cop can be striped.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: I would warn the player and inform him that its against the ruels to kill unther 10 players. If he is still continuing killing unther 10 players he will get kicked or even banned if he does not listen.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I would give him a small tour trow the map and show him some basic stuff like how to make money and how to buy stuff and so on. At the end i would advice him to read the ruels in the MOTD and to use !tutorial.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: I would first check his cop aplication to see if an admin removed his cop for an specific reason. When this is not the case i would inform an higher admin so that he can employ him back. If an admin removed his cop for an specific reason i would edwice him to write an Ban appeal to see if he can get his cop back.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes i do

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your
    immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes

Sidenote: I know my english is not so god but I try my best!
  • I was all for giving fury the chance to prove his worth when he made his previous application, the only thing that makes me weary is his age. That being said, I feel fury is quite mature for said age and would be able to handle certain situations at a high level. Communication is not that much of a worry, as fury has quite a good comprehension of the english language even though it is not his first language. It will also be of help with players that don't speak english instead of an admin having to translate to be able to communicate with said player. So as with my first comment on his previous application big +1
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting