brenDEN CIVIL PROTECTION

• brenDEN CIVIL PROTECTION

This is an application for civil protection made on the behalf of breNDEN as being told to do so by a few admins since he is unable to draft a proper one. BrenDEN has in more than a fews opinions become more of a quirky charactor to have in the community and has not been a problem on any level that would deter a positive notion towards this application, he is an active player and has made strides to better himself and the community.
    Here is a link to a previous post allowing him to re-apply it has been sometime since the post(3months) i have delayed this post those 3 months instead of Hand of Dooms suggested 1 month to be sure that brenDEN could become a better candidate for the job within the eyes of others. BrenDEN did have cop for some time and is fully aware of all rules and is under the impression he has one chance left and that others have finnally come around to him being able to regain cop while there are people who dont even know the slightest applying forging apps and not even reading rules i do believe brenden will do well and not dissapoint

--Basic info--

In-Game name:brenDEN
    Steam ID:n/a
    Time played:500 hours roughly

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection have prior interest in cp would like to once again carry out police duty

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff 1800 kickdoor 4200 my cuffs are available for bounty at 3200 no favouritsim if you release on release them all do not shoot unless shot at no working with rebels

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To ensure streets are without crime and are being upheld in the best ways possible

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:do not shoot back until shot or wait and jail

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? roughly 5 or 6 hours if not more

How will you benefit the server?: by upholding all cop rules and looking for rule breakers

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: tell him /motd and to visit coldcommunity.com show him bankers vendors jobs houseses etc

Anything else you would like to add?: All of these questions have been gone over with brenden promptly before submission. bday
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

+1 not double post lol this ones on my behalf

Hes dyslexic and cannot type well we talked about it with amongst admins in game if you can find his last apracashion youll see.
    Still a double post.

I dunno though about that second part, I'm seeing alot of stuff not typed well from your post too.

I'm on the fence with Brenden, he doesn't seem to break rules(other than getting pissy and advertising other servers on ours) but his mouth on the other hand needs some work.
    That doesn't have anything to do with COP though so I'm leaning more towards a +1 for a trial run.

• Brendon was employed on 9/5/22

Went over rules and basics of cop.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”