Remove the Spawning with weapons from VIP and Gang Job.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remove the Spawning with weapons from VIP and Gang Job.

Hello,

I really think you should remove from the spawnsystem the weapons as GOLD/SILVER VIP and Gangjob. I say that as "GOLD Vip" and "Mafia Godfather". Having more HP than the others is advantage more than enough.
      The Weapon Dealer is almost useless because we already spawn with the most powerful weapons. People are pretty much only buying houses/appartments, locks and lockbreakers. Buying yourself weapons and ammunation would help the Server econemy. Or at least change the weapons to melee only. Spawning with weapons is way to overpowered, I dont want to attack someone but I have no idea what was the thought after this concept. We dont need to spawn with weapons, we are on a roleplay server and not on a deathmatch server. If u still want to fight against the cops or have a gangfight you can still do that! But I want to say, at the Weapon shop the ammunation is way to expensive, the weapons are OK.

Example:

Silver VIP---> 150HP, 25 armor: Gravity gun, Crowbar, Pistol
      Gold VIP---> 150HP, 25 armor: Gravity gun, Crowbar, Pistol and SMG
      or better ONLY MELEE, but I think a lot will cry without weapons ;)

For Gangjob something similar.

Shotguns and Revolers should be buyable only !

I think a lot people will disagree with me because they dont want to lose there weapons and have no money to buy it, but thats how every roleplay server is/was before I came here. There wasnt so much killing like its here.
      I played for years on Bennis Game Server and Mannis fun House, I speak with experience.

I heard previously to kick doors you had to pay for it as Cop, why did u actually remove it? I wasnt here at this time but I like that Idea very much! Dont want to say very much more.

As Cop cuffing from long distances with a Crossbow is not realistic at all and its shit, also dont want to go more into this, just wanted to say that.

Have a good weekend.

Deathmatch-ing (Killing, RDM-ing) is a major part of this server, you should have seen it by now, this server isn't like any other serious roleplay server, and it shouldn't be, else it wouldn't be as fun as it is now, and the fact that there is more of the fighting happening in the server makes it more fun, a lot of people want to show who's boss to others or assert their dominance over other players, having shotgun/mag stripped off the player will just give a huge negative effect or "slowdown" to the server as it is now and it is not a good idea because of that. Filling their inventory with ∞ number of magnums/shotguns and not spawning with the magnum/shotgun might be the closest thing you can get for your idea.

Not a good idea don't you think? Said criminal is earning so much crime that the cop doesn't have to lose money from chasing him, he is already losing the fight.

Server doesn't follow realism, but I agree that the "skill" cuffing is not so great. Sometimes, for some players (or the majority?), it's a shot of luck, because bolts are projectiles, and you would only pray for it to hit the player, unless you are an experienced DM player and know how to predict enemy movement.
    • FleshPwner wrote:

we are on a roleplay server and not on a deathmatch server. If u still want to fight against the cops or have a gangfight you can still do that!
      This is a "lite" rp server, as you said you're someone that's highly experienced in rp you should know killing is a staple of the game play. But yeah I'd be glad to remove with weapons on spawn if you have some other incentive for donating to the server. (Weapons are cheap enough as is, you can easily make more then 300k a day).

FleshPwner wrote:

I heard previously to kick doors you had to pay for it as Cop, why did u actually remove it? I wasnt here at this time but I like that Idea very much! Dont want to say very much more.
      Kickdoor costing money is awful. Sure it sinks the economy, but only for the few that play the civil protection.

FleshPwner wrote:

As Cop cuffing from long distances with a Crossbow is not realistic at all and its shit, also dont want to go more into this, just wanted to say that.
      "Skill" cuffs are stupid not sure why we're giving the cops such a crutch but I can almost guarantee it won't be changed.