{λ²} bpnjoji Cop Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• {λ²} bpnjoji Cop Abuse

While playing as cop I have asked at least 4 times for {λ²} bpnjoji to stop killing me while he is also playing as cop. He keeps placing slams on all internal PD doors. Around the 5th time asking him to stop placing slams on the door as I'm trying to open them, he begins arguing that "slams don't discriminate." He is also placing slams around around the map (in tunnels and doorways) for civilians / rebels to trip. I have watched it kill a few civilians.

Demo: files.fm/u/jzhptahx

I'll let you decide.
    • yea slams don't discriminate how about you look where you're walking. the slams were for the rebels not your dumb ass.

it's not abuse because they were not targeting nor discriminating against anyone. TF/ Cave/ Cheesy stated to me that slams are allowed to be placed in tunnels around the map due to the fact that "slams do not discriminate"

also tell me where in the MOTD is says any of your stated claims?

unless the rules have changed since I last played (granted I did have a huge absence since my gaming pc was broke) I was in full compliance with the rules.
    • This thread is one of the dumbest I’ve seen in awhile.

One, you did not follow the required format for this request.
      Two there was no rule broken, it clearly states in the motd slams do NOT discriminate.
      Three you can’t ask someone to not place slams as there is no rule against it.

Denied/locked due to improper format lack of rule breaking.

This rule will be up for review by the admin team though.
    • "Slams don't discriminate.
      - This applies to Cops as well as Rebels.
      - This excludes throwing SLAMs then detonating them, Placing SLAMs down then pushing other players into them as well as shooting a placed SLAM to kill or damage another player or placing SLAMs on Entrances that only have one way after watching a Player Enter. (Example Shops or Tours of a Players Home)
      - This also excludes anything an Admin can deem as Intentional. (Being done with Malice)"

The last line says it all. When a cop asks another to stop intentionally killing him , he should stop. Unfortunately , BPN only uses his P2W cop status to cause malice , as opposed to actually playing the game. This is not a "dumb thread". This is a regular full time player who is frustrated with a clown constantly killing him after asking him to stop.
      This rule will not under review by the admin team , but BPN's cop status will be.
    • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

"Slams don't discriminate.
      - This applies to Cops as well as Rebels.
      - This excludes throwing SLAMs then detonating them, Placing SLAMs down then pushing other players into them as well as shooting a placed SLAM to kill or damage another player or placing SLAMs on Entrances that only have one way after watching a Player Enter. (Example Shops or Tours of a Players Home)
      - This also excludes anything an Admin can deem as Intentional. (Being done with Malice)"

The last line says it all. When a cop asks another to stop intentionally killing him , he should stop. Unfortunately , BPN only uses his P2W cop status to cause malice , as opposed to actually playing the game. This is not a "dumb thread". This is a regular full time player who is frustrated with a clown constantly killing him after asking him to stop.
      This rule will not under review by the admin team , but BPN's cop status will be.
      ^ - Pretty straight forward.

• I was there. I didn't do anything because I wasn't sure if I could do anything based on the motd rules.
      I think this rule needs review.
      However if there are other admins who agree with me that BPN was intentionally killing a cop who repeatedly asked not to be killed by the slams (KILL was asking BPN to stop placing them) then maybe something can be done related to this abuse report.
    • slams are available in the armory. If they aren't meant to be used, then why are they there? and TF said what I did was in full compliance with the rules.

I will not continue to place slams if its a problem. It just needs to be written into the MOTD

I was not "intentionally" killing him. I was just placing slams around. I literally don't even know who this guy is.

As I said, if the consensus is that it's wrong, that's fine. However, slams are available for pick up in the armory and the MOTD says "slams don't discriminate"

I was in full compliance with the rules according to the MOTD.

As I said, I wasn't targeting him. Im sorry if it was construed that way, but it was meant for rebels entering PD

For you to say I only play cop to cause malice seems very disingenuous since that hasn't been corroborated with evidence. Cop is actually my favorite position in the game (hence the only one I ever play) and every now and again I play around with it, but never want to cause intentional harm to the server.

I have no problem stopping if that's what the consensus is. However, the MOTD should be more clear. Due to what's currently written in the MOTD. I was in compliance with the rules.
    • CaveJohnson wrote:

I would maybe consider removing slams from any cop jobs. If cops want to buy a ton of slams like a normal player and place them all over the place then that's one thing. But clearly when someone has an infinite supply of them it becomes a problem.
      No cop jobs have them besides Rank 10 which is my Platinum Cop that I requested be made for my buck. The 1,000,000 EXP Requirement to rank up to it is unrealistic in a year so it's pretty much unattainable.