Civil Protection Application

• Civil Protection Application

Slave Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Slave

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103720538

Time played: 14 hours (Although i've played on this community for years and even donated. It's been about a year since i've got on and I forgot what I was missing out on!)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To experience a new and different way to enjoy the game!

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only kill rebels within the restraints of the motd, do not treat certain players in a biased fashion e.g. taking bribes from all other players on the server except for a particular individual. Do not farm weapons e.g. taking weapons from the armory, commiting suicide, and they having rebels pick up the guns. Arrest at 1800, only use !kickdoor at 4200, Only shoot someone if he shoots at you.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Crime reduction/stabilization

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    As Civil Protection: When they achieve the appropriate crime they are to be arrested.
    As Rebel: Ask them to stop engaging in random death match.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): 20 hours per week.

How will you benefit the server?: I would accomplish my duties as Civil Protection and follow all rules while doing so. I am very polite and reasonable to other players.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would explain the basics. Such as how to choose a job, and how to complete the specific task for that job. I would also explain main rules.

Anything else you would like to add?: :dancing: No sirr

--End Application--
  • You clearly didn't read all of the cop rules as you've basically copy-pasted rules from other applications such as the 4,200+ kick door restriction which is actually 4,000+ - lately, we've had a few applications using the 4,200+ restriction from other applications which I believe originated from Brenden's app, not entirely sure. But it has become a misleading annoyance, as people are always copy pasting applications rather than simply reading all of the rules as intended.

You should read all of the cop rules and continue to play more so that our current player base can get to know you better and decide whether they would trust you as a cop, and in the meantime, you can be working towards the 80 hours required for a cop position.

I do believe that we need more active cops so I will leave this open for more input.