YBN_OFFSET's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• YBN_OFFSET's Cop Application

In-Game name: YBN_OFFSET
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7600153
    Time played: 83h

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because im bored of being rebel and ive always wanted to be a cop.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont arrest a rebel until reaching 1800+ crime, dont !kickdoor until 4000 crime, dont shoot at a rebel unless shot at first, dont randomly heal a player with stunstick unless asked to, this includes crossbow arresting, have resposibility for your arrested rebel only unless another cop lets you take responsibility for their prisioner. Entering pd as a rebel or vip etc will be an automatic shot on sight.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to enforce crime

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: wait for their crime to exceed 1800 and then arrest them at the right moment.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): it depends i have school and homework so im on at random times usually from 6 to 10 pm (pacific standard time).

How will you benefit the server?: By helping reducing the crime along with the other cops and also being there when there isint a cop to enforce the law.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no i was civil protection on chaos crew rp back in 2010-2011 and on syles in 2011 for a week.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: introduce the new player to the basic rules and get the new player started with roleplay and help the player work some cmds and some functions in syles rp.

Anything else you would like to add?: I hope cold community roleplay stays alive forever!!! <3 :thumbsup: :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

--End Application--