Application For Solely Propping Commands.

• Application For Solely Propping Commands.

IngameName: ClitCommander
    SteamID:STEAM_0:1:6080488

Would like to inquire about possbily being granted propping permissions, would like to be able to start propping my own house not that the admins available arent sufficent in propping i just find my visions for my house arent really ever applied like i explain which is understandable that one does see what another does. Though I would not say i am a propping pro and i do have little experience i know that i can always look for help from the admins online and available on how to do something , over time i believe i will be able to exert my ideas how i see them.

I also am aware of what would be expected or applicable in the scenario i am granted it, would need to be honest about how many props i have in my house and that they are the amount VIP is allowed to have and of course if someone wanted something propped not saying i can do it the moment this is accepted i have some learning to do but would be something i look forward to doing for the community. Have ben a part of the community since about january after having not played since 2015 and I dont remember a cold community really, none the less since i have joined this community really has great qualities similiar to how hl2dm rp used to be with plenty of advancements, since i have joined i have only had the one rpg through the wall incident that was of some actualy magnitude and now i would expect any player including myself to have the exact reprocussions for furthering an exploit, nothing that i think would warrent a denied application, yet that is up to the higher ups and community.

As well i would understand and use of propping commands to exploit, cause damage, annoy are against the rules and with my knowledge thereof should include the maximum penalty.
    Thank you for REading.

ExclusivelyAlwaysYours, ClitCommander :love:
  • You don’t apply for trusted, clitcommander.

But, if you’re applying solely for propping commands that would be a new permission set I don’t think we have. So, we’d have to make a new one we would have to create and I doubt that’s going to happen.

I wouldn’t be opposed for clit to have trusted though.

The post was edited 1 time, last by eldrun ().

• eldrun wrote:

You don’t apply for trusted, clitcommander.

But, if you’re applying solely for propping commands that would be a new permission set I don’t think we have. So, we’d have to make a new one we would have to create and I doubt that’s going to happen.
    I think he’s trying to get trusted like Koolaid has,all he can do is prop
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest