IGN: {EE} SheetMusic
    SteamID: STEAM_1:1:24755312
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009776353

--Accused member information--

IGN: |TF| PC-Drivers
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7754761
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/PCDrivers/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: As for what I was able to record, he racked up a bounty and collected some money off someone he didn't want to lose, then disconnected in an attempt to avoid me getting the money and his bounty when I chased him. As for what the demo missed, he 5-10 minutes prior to the suicide out of combat RDMed an under 10 unprovoked, who was just standing in the street. While I realize that logs don't prove he was killing unprovoked, the logs will certainly reflect that the under 10 (who is seen in the demo flashing his light at me) never typed /items or engaged any sort of weapon. Anyways, this is a bit of a digression, but does lead to my demo (haphazardly named boxbox, because I was anticipating him killing the box again). Regardless, this is obvious proof of the disconnect out of combat.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Demo shows several minutes of nothingness at the beginning while I just jumped around wasting time. The relevant portion of the demo is roughly the 6 minute mark to the 7 and a half minute mark.

Witnesses at the scene: Nobody else

Was there an admin online at the time?: None active

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:
    N/A

Does this player have any previous bans?: Unsure

Proof of rule breaking: mediafire.com/file/66769azsine2xi5/boxboxo.dem/file
  • Technically not a disconnect out of combat but nevertheless it was an attempt and he will still be punished for it the same.
    As for the box killing, logs do show pc killing the box and the box never using a weapon however there's still the chance he picked something up off the ground or used a prop so nothing will be done in that regard.

Thanks for the report, thread closed.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest