civil protection application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• civil protection application

In-Game name: riley.laswell001
      SteamID: STEAM_ 0:0:235137967
      Time played: 80hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes and getting a new one

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont arrest a rebel until reaching 1800+ crime, dont !kickdoor until 4000 crime, dont shoot at a rebel unless shot at first, dont randomly heal a player with stunstick unless asked to, this includes crossbow arresting, have resposibility for your arrested rebel only unless another cop lets you take responsibility for their prisioner. Entering pd as a rebel or vip etc will be an automatic shot on sight.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to enforce crime and ensure no cheating

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would defend myself

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): (pacific standard time). and 4to5hrs a day

How will you benefit the server?: By helping reducing the crime along with the other cops and also being there when there is int a cop to enforce the law.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: introduce the new player to the basic rules and get the new player started with roleplay and help the player work some cmds and some functions in syles rp.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would love to work and enjoy more of this wonderful server 8) :D :)

--End Application--
      -Bring me a dream, bum bum bum bum 8)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mr.Sandman ().

• You are a very new player. You've been very nice on the server so far, and I know you have been getting a lot of help from Hand of Doom, and I as well as a few others were answering some of your questions the other night. You were a civilized player who took time to learn the game rather than just asking "how to weapon?" and then killing players before leaving.

You'd make a great cop, BUT I would like to see you have a month of experience on the server at least. I don't mean a month of actual hours logged. I mean play on the server as a Rebel, and in January when you've had time to experience the game and community we can give you cop.