Cop abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your in-game name: Wobin / idioten
    The Staffs In-game name: None not afk
    Staffs Steam ID:
    Discription of the Event: Killing people / shooting people as cop unprovoked
    Proof of Event: Linkd attactd also have a wittnes ( Kelpy ) he also got killd unprovoked and wittnesd the act

-Accused member information--
    Riley ( he keeps chaning name so idk what to call him)
    steamID
    STEAM_0:0:235137967steamID3[U:1:470275934]steamID6476561198430541662steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198430541662
    Used filedropper since i couldent add it as a "Attachment"

filedropper.com/20181211_1
  • seminolemarine wrote:

(Kelpy btw) He also stated after that he doesn't care because it "definitely won't affect him". I think this is implying that he doesn't care if he loses his cop. Though, he said that in voice chat so I don't have the proof, but a Mr. Noodles DST maybe can vouch for me.
    Said that because i know I won’t get in trouble and it won’t effect me and there is no evidence on the file that he posted and Lawson also said that I should beware of Wobin and that I should stay away from him because he got cop reported because of wobin jumping in the way of bullets
    -Bring me a dream, bum bum bum bum 8)
  • That demo only shows him shooting you unprovoked once, and the screenshot you gave is no help lol would've been better if you screenshotted console output instead.

Anyway obviously what Riley did isn't okay but from what he said in the demo I'm assuming he's not clear on the rules so will need to be talked to and make sure he knows that once he dies he isn't allowed to shoot first.

Edit:

riley.laswell001 wrote:

Said that because i know I won’t get in trouble and it won’t effect me and there is no evidence on the file that he posted
    Wtf are you talking about, if an incident like this happens again you will be definitely be in trouble as long as there is evidence (which there is here). Please stop being a gullible fuck and think for yourself dude.