✨Cat◞ˢᵘᵐᶦ✧˖°™ Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ✨Cat◞ˢᵘᵐᶦ✧˖°™ Civil Protection Application

-----------------------------------------------Basic info---------------------------------------------

In-Game name: ✨Cat◞ˢᵘᵐᶦ✧˖°™
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43196913
    Time played: 5 Days 15 Hours

-----------------------------------------------Questions---------------------------------------------

Do you have a mic?:
    - Yes, but I dislike talking because of the high level of shyness

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

- Since I play on a different timezone, there are many moments where no cops are online, to reduce the crime-level
    from people on that server. I also want to try out my worth of being a civil protector and take the responsibility.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

- The civil Protection is not allowed to kill Rebels for fun
    - Don't use any kind of cop commands if it's not needed (For example /kickdoor)
    - Using commands like /kickdoor to open up locked doors is allowed at a crime level of 4000+
    - Create and keep a harmoniously gameplay atmosphere
    - Accept / Deny bribes from people in jail
    - No favouritism between different players

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

- The function of the Civil Protection is to keep the crime level from all players on that server low and cuff/jail players
    who has 1800+ crime and caused trouble by shooting the civil protection or with very high crime status.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

- If the Server is occupied with low amount of players, I would play along and rdm with him/her. But if the Server is filled, I
    would try to cuff and jail him to keep a steady and confident position as a civil protector.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):
    - My current location is germany (UTC +1). I am able to spend and play 6h per day, but it depends on my private real life situation.
    It's possible to be online arround 25 - 30h per week. (no guarantee)

How will you benefit the server?:

- I already benefit the server already with my presence and helping new players out by making them feel welcome and showing them the
    basic commands and purpose on a RP Server.
    As a Civil Protection, I would benefit the server by doing my job right and have fun with other players.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

- Yes, it is. It would be a great opportunity to start my experience as a cop on this Server.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

- Like I said before, I would tell him the basic commands like "!motd // !job // !items // etc..." and explain them the purpose on a RP Server.
    I already accepted a new Player to my house in game, so he/she had a place to stay save and earn money by growing drugs or printing money.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    - I really really enjoy playing on this Server and I met so many nice people already! I hope this application is good enough and I hope I didn't wrote
    anything wrong.

-----------------------------------------------End Application---------------------------------------------

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kyuto ().